Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I've been running a lot lately, and the more I run the more I want to run.  But every time I run, I am running away from things, and also running to things.  God is teaching me what it means to run with freedom, and just tonight I started a Bible Study by Cynthia Heald about how to Run the Race with Freedom.  He is still shaping the lessons in my heart, so I won't say much about it yet, but ponder this question with me and we will look for the answer together: 

                     Who or What are you running from?


                                      Who or What are you running to?

please pardon the improper grammar above.

1 comment:

  1. excuse me, ma'am, but your prepositions are dangling...

    I run my life or is it running me... that's the song I think of when you talk about running

    ReplyDelete